Gear Up For Winter
Gear Up For Winter!
I love winter; it brings out a creative intuition for color and construction that seems to hibernate during the warmer months. Spring and summer clothes bore the hell out of me; I find there is this lazy element to those seasons’ fashion where one can only go so far with experimentation. Am I right? I think so. I can acknowledge the narcissistic vibe in that statement, but I still stand by it. So, here are a few winter essentials that are a must for me, and I shall indulge you with them!
- Fur Accessories (Diane Von Furstenberg- fur shawl)
- Multicolored gloves (Kelly Wearstler- Horizon Leather Gloves)
- Statement Necklace (Adia Kibur- Fringe Collar Necklace)
- Two tone tote (3.1 Phillip Lim- 31 Hour Tote)
- Loop Stitch sweater (M-Missoni- loop stitch jacket)
- Black booties (Rosegold- Dylan High heel Boot)
- Silk pants (Club Monaco- Jenay pant)